Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"In the name of"

I crossed a story about a young British Muslim man that randomly killed a young soldier in the name of Islam.. and I just had to pose the question.. What's up with violence in the name of your god? cause my God doesn't promote violence whatsoever.... hmmmmmmm..... it just boggles me. Now I know this is controversial because in our current culture.. noone dares speak out against the Muslims, but rather the Christian instead... Muslims can flood our country, observe their religious holidays and take their Koran around with them.. but whenever anyone mentions the one true God.. everyone gets all bent out of shape... Ironic or Demonic? You tell me! I'll tell you what i believe.... I believe that people do whatever is in their heart.. and then seek to justify it with their religion..  There are even people who try to misconstrue the Bible. and use it for evil.. but none of that is God. My God asks you to turn the other cheek, My God is sacrificial... and when he could have destroyed so many people along the course of his life here on earth, he demonstrated nothing but mercy. If you choose to have irresponsible behavior, you must own up to it.. and stop blaming other sources.. You look stupid and you are bringing a bad rep to your 'god'. SMH....

No comments:

Post a Comment